上一主题:[灌水]想问一下昨天考level 1 的版友,你们会考09年6月level 2吗?
下一主题:TI BA II PLUS™ Calculator 使用手册(英文)
返回列表 发帖

小调查: Dear Level 1 Candidates, is this your 1st or 2nd try?

单选投票, 共有 27 人参与投票

距结束还有: 4387 天5 小时31 分钟

您所在的用户组没有投票权限

This is  my:

first
I majored in finance but I just studied for the test half a month ago
I am afraid I should try again next time

I am very sure that I will come to this forum again next June. Very sure that I am going to fail.......

别灰心啊, 楼上的兄弟, 我是学化学的,复习了3个月, 我都一点不慌。 加油, 你一定成的。

My second try, .What about yourself? it's ok if you didn't pass at the first time, or even the second time but no more than 3 times for the same level (my opinion).  It doesn't mean any thing if you didn't get this certification.  Life is not just about this exam... It just not worth it ....just do your best.. and move on...

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-12-5 4:36:42编辑过]

QUOTE:
以下是引用coolzwy在2008-12-5 4:28:00的发言:

My second try, .What about yourself? it's ok if you didn't pass at the first time, or even the second time but no more than 3 times for the same level (my opinion).  It doesn't mean any thing if you didn't get this certification.  Life is not just about this exam... It just not worth it ....just do your best.. and move on...

you are damn right! hehe.... much appreciate your comments.

first attempt,

yet it is of high probability for a second try,

no matter the result,

i feel that i enjoy the process.

It pays (es lohnt).

That is what I want to say!!!

But that certification is so important to me , to my major, I have to take it .

I'm confuse and exhauste...

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-12-7 8:40:29编辑过]

That was my first and hopefully my last at Level 1!!!

Me too

1.28 is our D-day

返回列表
上一主题:[灌水]想问一下昨天考level 1 的版友,你们会考09年6月level 2吗?
下一主题:TI BA II PLUS™ Calculator 使用手册(英文)